From the outside, 4400 Weejun Loop may appear small, but actually boasts over 4600 sf of living space! A picture-perfect home where you can simply move in, unpack, and relax. This impeccable Woodbridge residence in Mayâs Quarter might just be what youâre looking for! Set on a corner lot with well-maintained landscaping enhanced by a flowering tree, it exudes curb appeal. Past the covered porch, discover an open interior finished in neutral tones, elegant millwork, and gleaming wide-plank flooring. Abundant sunlight fills the family roomâs soaring vaulted ceilings, and the stately fireplace keeps you warm in cooler seasons. Share meals in the chandelier-lit dining room or the cheerful breakfast nook with glass sliders leading to the patio. Youâll never miss out on the fun as you entertain at the kitchen island, featured alongside a complement of stainless steel appliances, handsome cabinetry, a pantry, and granite countertops. After a long day, retire to the comforts of carpeted private retreats; all graced with ceiling fans. Generously proportioned, the main-level primary suite has large closets and a 4-piece ensuite with an oversized shower. The versatile walk-out basement is sure to be a popular hang-out spot, complete with a kitchenette in the den and a bonus room. Its bedroom and full bath are ideal for overnight company. Additional perks are a laundry room, an office, and an attached 2-car garage. Host weekend gatherings on the sun-kissed patio overlooking the manicured lawn. This home is loaded with flexible space. The main-level office has a large closet and could easily be used as a 5th bedroom. The basement gym is sizable and could also be used as a 6th bedroom (NTC). As a bonus, you get to enjoy fabulous community amenities like the pool, tot lots, fitness center, and sports courts. Its fantastic location is in the Colgan High School District, near excellent shopping, dining, I-95, and the Prince William Parkway.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick
4,648 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
CHARLES J. COLGAN SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Loft, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Cook Top Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Corner, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price